COMORAL DXP is intended for the degreasing by spraying of steel, cast iron, copper, aluminium and alloys, magnesium and titanium.
£106.73 excl VAT
£128.08 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 38 days
UN Number: UN3267 CL8 III
Commodity Code: 38140090
Country of Origin: France
£106.73 + VAT
£101.39 + VAT
£98.73 + VAT
£96.06 + VAT
Features of Comoral DXP:
- COMORAL DXP is a safe product as it is absolutely free from components likely to present a danger for users. It does not contain borate, nor nitrite (toxic), nor solvent (flammable).
- This is an economical degreaser, usable at a low temperature (40 to 80° C / 104 to 176° F), at very low concentrations (2 to 5 % on average). It offers a protection for sheltered pieces in storage without requiring a subsequent treatment, nor any rinsing.
- COMORAL DXP is biodegradable, immediately miscible in water and contains surfactants necessary for an optimum degreasing.
- This is a low foaming product with an easy implementation.
- The bath standing is merely done by a rapid dosage.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £8.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £21.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information in these documents is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.