Socomore Socostrip A0102N Paint Stripper
Paint remover especially suited to the more easily strippable paints used on aircraft known as intermediate coats.
Non-corrosive on metallic surfaces (steels, aluminium and magnesium alloys, titanium, etc.). Socostrip A0102N reduces the safety and environmental risks and drawbacks usually linked to removers containing dichloromethane, phenols and chromates or acids.
The viscosity is adjusted in order to facilitate the application by hand or by means of airless apparatus and to effectively cover all surfaces, even if vertical or overhanging.
- SOCOSTRIP A0102N reduces the safety and environmental risks and drawbacks usually linked to removers containing dichloromethane, phenols and chromates or acids.
- The viscosity is adjusted in order to facilitate the application by hand or by means of
airlessapparatus and to effectively cover all surfaces, even if vertical or overhanging.
Directions for use:
- SOCOSTRIP A0102N can be manually applied by brushing or by spraying under low pressure (airless). This remover is not compatible with acids; it is not to be used near those products.
- The surfaces to be treated must be clean and dry. It is important to eliminate all soils and greases from the painted surfaces before removal; use suitable cleaners either aqueous or solvent such as SYNCLAIR or DIESTONE.
- The action of the product begins immediately, but the penetration speed depends on the paint type and on the number of layers to be removed. The removal time varies from 5 minutes to several hours.
- If the paint is still adhering 6 or 12 hours after application, remove the product from the substrate by means of non-rigid scrapers and re-apply.
- After paint removal, rinse by water spraying. In the case of aerospace paints containing an
intermediate coat(with polyamide for example), the upper coat and the intermediate coat are removed, while the primer in direct contact with the substrate remains intact.
- Temperature is an important factor. It is advised to bring the product and surface to ambient temperature : the optimum temperature for use is between 25 and 35 C (77 and 95 F)
- AIRBUS CML 12-013 B, Maintenance application code 09ABB1 / SAE MA 4872 (EADS CCR 2006-66340-1-DCR/SP)
- AIRBUS France IPDA 4241
- AIRBUS Group AIPI 05.03.005
- BOEING Boeing D6-17487P (conforme)
- ATR MAT 12-011
- AIR FRANCE FITS 53-180-03
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.