Markem-Imaje 8829 Black Printing Ink is an air drying semi paste ink
£179.94 excl VAT
£215.93 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 52 days
£179.94 + VAT
£170.94 + VAT
£166.44 + VAT
£161.95 + VAT
- The 8829 ink series is an air drying semi-paste ink for application by direct or dry offset printing onto metals, glass, epoxy, phenolic, polyester, plastics, painted surfaces and cellulose
- This ink can be used on printers equipped with inking plates or reservoirs
- The ink has a slow drying rate
- Prints usually dry in 20 to 45 minutes
- Applying forced hot air or heating to the substrate prior to marking can accelerate drying
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.