Dykem steel blue layout fluid.
£8.77 excl VAT
£10.52 inc VAT
UN Number: UN1263 CL3 II
Limited Quantity: 5L
£8.77 + VAT
£8.33 + VAT
£8.11 + VAT
£7.89 + VAT
Features of Dykem Steel Blue Layout Fluid
- Provides a uniform deep color that prevents glare and eye strain.
- Allows for sharp, clear, and precise scribes.
- Provides a thin film without cracking or chipping and adds practically no thickness to worksurface.
- Dries within minutes.
- Reveals defects and pinholes in a variety of surfaces.
- Great for inspection of gear tooth contact patterns.
- Detects cracks in solder joints.
- Available in multiple package sizes.
- Do not contain any reportable amounts of Xylene.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.