Heat resistant felt tip paint marker ideal for marking on surfaces that will be exposed to extreme high temperatures.
£5.98 excl VAT
£7.18 inc VAT
UN Number: UN1263 CL3 III
Commodity Code: 96082000
£5.98 + VAT
£5.68 + VAT
£5.53 + VAT
£5.38 + VAT
Features of Dykem 44:
- Marks made at ambient temperature on non-porous surfaces will become fused and permanent after heat is applied.
- Paint withstands high temperatures (certain colours) up to 2000°F (1093°C).
- Markers can be used to permanently identify inventory, assemblies, tools, work in progress or finished products while resisting high temperature environments.
- Valve action mechanism prevents paint in barrel from drying when the cap is left off.
- Heavy duty aluminium body with large paint capacity.
- Threaded barrel that can be screwed into a jig or fixture for a continuous marking process.
- Bullet tips are replaceable to assure complete use of paint in each marker.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.