D-5010NS deposits an oily film on the surfaces to be protected and remains in an oily state without congealing or becoming gummy.
£30.71 excl VAT
£36.85 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 101 days
UN Number: UN1950 CL2.1 N/A
Limited Quantity: 5L
Commodity Code: 34029090
£30.71 + VAT
£29.91 + VAT
£29.10 + VAT
- Prevents rust and corrosion on all metals
- Penetrates rust and lubricates beneath the corroded surfaces.
- Neutralizes and retards the effects of mild acids, alkalies, and corrosive atmospheres.
- Displaces moisture.
- Non-conductive and prevents electrolysis.
- Harmless to plastics, rubber, painted or plated surfaces.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.