Socomore Socopac 25H Corrosion Preventative 500ml Aerosol
SOCOPAC 25 H provides a thorough protection and water-repellent coat for materials,spare parts or assemblies, in the worst climatic conditions
- UN Number 1950 CL2.1
- Commodity Code 32089091
- Country of Origin France
Data SheetsDownload the Socopac 25H technical data sheet (TDS) and the Socopac 25H safety data sheet (SDS) from Silmid today. Once you have logged in or signed up, the datasheet will be visible for download if one is available. Please login to access datasheets
Please Note: Specifications and approvals are subject to change at any time. Users should always consult their AMM or the OEM when selecting products to ensure items have the release needed. Only specifications listed on the order confirmation will be certified on the Silmid CofC.
SOCOPAC 25 H provides a thorough protection and water-repellent coat for materials, spare parts or assemblies, in the worst climatic conditions. The ultimate film forms a very efficient barrier against all the agents responsible for corrosion (water, oxygen, acids, basis and salts coming from industrial emissions, tropical atmospheres, etc...).
Its long lasting anti-corrosion power protects aluminium and alloys, steels, light alloys (titanium magnesium), zinc and galvanized steel, copper and alloys and cadmium. It can be applied with no risk of attack to all painted surfaces, composite materials, plastics, rubbers, Plexiglas and poly carbonates (non crazing).
- Its long lasting anti-corrosion power protects aluminium and alloys, steels, light alloys (titanium, magnesium), zinc and galvanized steel, copper and alloys and cadmium. It can be applied with no risk of attack to all painted surfaces, composite materials, plastics, rubbers, Plexiglas and polycarbonates (non crazing).
- SOCOPAC 25H has been formulated to offer the highest safety for users as well as for the substrates to be protected; it does not contain any harmful solvents, toluene, xylene or chlorinated products.
- SOCOPAC 25H displaces water and humidity and, after drying, leaves a long term protective waterproof film which resists differences in temperature, heavy rain, sea air, tropical atmospheres or industrial corrosive atmospheres.
- The film surface is dry and wax-like, which is especially interesting when the protection is to be applied on spare parts, which are frequently handled.
- However, thanks to its flexibility, the film absorbs slight impacts without damage or cracking.
- Because of its polarity and surfactant qualities, SOCOPAC 25H is bonded to the metal surface instead of the agents responsible for the corrosion.
- The cured film is formulated to resist outside for several years and above all to remain stable duringthis time. It is not subject to alteration by the air, or by exposure to sun or heat.
- AIRBUS IPS 09-08-001-03 Type I Grade 3 (conform) / Maintenance application code 12ABB1 / CML 15-006A
- EADS CASA Z11504
- DGA (French Army) Fiche identification n 4204 / AIR 8062 (conform)
- DASSAULT AVIATION DGQT 220.127.116.11 Type I (conform)
- AIRBUS HELICOPTERS IFM-EI-042 IF-MA 338
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
**orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.