ROCOL® AEROSPEC® Protect 300ml Aerosol
- Commodity Code 34039900
- Country of Origin United Kingdom
- UN Number 1950 CL2.1
Data SheetsPlease login to access datasheets
Please Note: Specifications and approvals are subject to change at any time. Users should always consult their AMM or the OEM when selecting products to ensure items have the release needed. Only specifications listed on the order confirmation will be certified on the Silmid CofC.
ROCOL AEROSPEC PROTECT Spray leaves a resilient, heavy duty waxy film for long term corrosion protection of all types of components and equipment particularly those operating in outdoor environments
- Aerospec Protect Spray offers an excellent wide temperature resistance of -40C to +120C
- Deposits a white, non-toxic, film that is resistant to fuel, oils and greases
- Provides an excellent heavy duty, waxy film for long term corrosion protection of metals in harsh environments
- Provides a tenacious, highly adhesive, long lasting film for complete corrosion protection even when partially or fully submerged in warm or hot water
- Reinforced with PTFEIt can also be used as an anti-seize or lubricant in a variety of applications
- ROCOL AEROSPEC PROTECT Spray is Airbus approved for main landing gear axle sleeves (Airbus CML No. 12ACG6)
- Is Airbus approved for main landing gear axle sleeves.
- Spray is also ideal for applications such as: o Hinges o Gearbox casings o Other exposed metal components
- ROCOL AEROSPEC Protect
- 300ml Aerosol
Please Note: the specifications mentioned here are just for information purposes and some references above may not be listed on the certificate of conformity received.
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.