ROCOL® AEROSPEC PROTECT Spray leaves a resilient, heavy duty waxy film for long term corrosion protection of all types of components and equipment particularly those operating in outdoor environments
- Aerospec Protect Spray offers an excellent wide temperature resistance of -40°C to +120°C
- Deposits a white, non-toxic, film that is resistant to fuel, oils and greases Provides an excellent heavy duty, waxy film for long term corrosion protection of metals in harsh environments
- Provides a tenacious, highly adhesive, long lasting film for complete corrosion protection even when partially or fully submerged in warm or hot water
- Reinforced with PTFEIt can also be used as an anti-seize or lubricant in a variety of applications
- ROCOL AEROSPEC PROTECT Spray is Airbus approved for main landing gear axle sleeves (Airbus CML No. 12ACG6)
- ROCOL AEROSPEC Protect
- 300ml Aerosol
Please Note: the specifications mentioned here are just for information purposes and some references above may not be listed on the certificate of conformity received.
To view additional Rocol literature, please visit our brochures section here.
Specifications and Information
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information in these documents is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £8.95*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £21.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.