LPS Cold Galvanize is a zinc rich coating that performs like a hot dip galvanize to prevent rust and corrosion on all types of metals for up to three years.
£11.98 excl VAT
£14.38 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 24 days
UN Number: UN1950 CL2 N/A
Limited Quantity: 1L
£11.98 + VAT
£11.38 + VAT
£11.08 + VAT
£10.78 + VAT
Cold Galvanize works electro-chemically on all ferrous metals, providing rust corrosion protection indoor and out. Cold Galvanize can be used as a primer over rusted metal to repair hot dip galvanizing. Specially formulated Cold Galvanize provides a tough, flexible coating that will not crack or peel even in extreme heat or cold.
- 95% zinc-rich galvanized coating
- Works like a hot-dip on ferrous metals indoors and out
- Withstands water temperature up to 212Â°F (100Â°C) and continuous dry heat up to 750Â°F (400Â°C)
- Commonly used as a flash rust preventive on welded areas
- Long term protection
- Flexible coating will not yellow, chalk, crack or peel
- Electrochemically protects bare metal
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.