£3.78 excl VAT
£4.54 inc VAT
28 In stock
UN Number: UN1950 CL2.1 N/A
Limited Quantity: 5L
- Versatile and effective non-sticky light duty lubricant.
- Penetrates and releases corroded components, nuts and bolts.
- Non conductive.
- Displaces water from wet components, switches, motors and ignition systems.
- Protects electrical contacts from corrosion.
- Contains oxidised waxes and corrosion preventatives.
- Protects components, mechanisms and equipment from corrosion during storage and following aqueous cleaning.
- In accelerated corrosion testing Shield provided up to 100 hours salt spray resistance.
- Solvent cleaning action flushes away residues of old oil and grease.
- Safe for use on ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
- Aerosol incorporates pbca technology, (compressed air propellant) helping to reduce your environmental impact.
Arrow Shiels is part of the Powered By Compressed Air (PBCA) range.
You will be able to clearly identify a PBCA aerosol by its green logo displayed on the aerosol can. Arrow Solutions have worked hard to minimise the impact of their products on the environment and their ability to bring you aerosols powered by compressed air instead of CO2 or LPG is a giant green step forward.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.