Features of Wadis 11B:
- Safe to use on all metals, steels, aluminium and alloys, zinc, as well as composites and plastics.
- WADIS 11B displaces water from substrates and provides them with a protective film. The treated surfaces are hydrophobic and isolated from humidity and corrosive vapours.
- The product can be used by dipping. Low losses by product drag out combined with controlled volatility which reduces evaporation, give important savings.
- The flash point is stable in time and remains constant throughout the evaporation period.
- The product is delivered after filtration at 5µ to avoid damaging complex equipments.
Please Note: This product container may vary if you need any further information please contact the office on: 01675432850.
Specifications and Information
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information in these documents is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £8.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £21.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.