Socomore Socopac 50S Corrosion Preventative
Aircraft corrosion inhibitor that gives long lasting corrosion protection to commercial and military aircraft materials, spare parts and assemblies in unfavourable climatic conditions.
The film obtained forms a very efficient barrier against all causes of corrosion (water, oxygen, acids, basis and salts from industrial emissions, tropical atmospheres, etc.). Its long-lasting corrosion preventive power allows a complete conservation guarantee after application on various materials such as aluminium and alloys, steels, light metals (titanium, magnesium), zinc and galvanized steel, copper and its alloys, cadmium. It can be applied without any risk of attack on painted surfaces, composite materials, plastics, rubbers, plexiglas and polycarbonates (non crazing).
SOCOPAC 50S has been formulated to offer the highest safety to the users as well as to the pieces to be protected; it is absolutely free of harmful solvents, toluene, xylene or chlorinated compounds.
- After drying SOCOPAC 50S leaves an impervious durable protective film, resistant to temperature differentials, heavy rain, sea air, tropical atmospheres or corrosive industrial atmospheres.
- This film is medium hard, but wax-like and dry to the touch.
- Thanks to its flexibility, it can absorb slight impacts without damage or crazing. If the scratch is deeper, the capillary activity and polarity properties of the film towards the treated surface prevent the scratch from spreading.
- This facility of the protection called self-healing allows handling of the pieces even after a prolonged storage time, without loss of the protective value of the SOCOPAC 50S film.
- The dry film is intended to resist several years outside and above all to remain stable during
- DGA (French Army) Fiche identification n 4203 / AIR 8062 Type I-II (conform)
- AIRBUS IPS 09-08-002-02 Type II (conform) / Maintenance application code 12ACC1 / CML 15-007X
- EADS CASA Z11505
- SNECMA DMR 75-610
- TURBOMECA CCT 00706
- DASSAULT AVIATION DGQT 1.7.0103 Type III (conform)
- LEROY SOMER Rapport d'essai et d'homologation A.5/T.001
- Socopac 50S Corrosion Preventative
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.