ROCOL® Z25 Fluid Corrosion Preventative 20Lt Jerry
ROCOL® Z25 Fluid leaves a thin, high performance, oily film particularly suitable for lubrication and corrosion protection of chains, hinges, linkages etc.
- Commodity Code 34031980
- Country of Origin United Kingdom
Data SheetsPlease login to access datasheets
ROCOL Z25 Fluid is an excellent water displacing lubricant for a wide range of indoor applications. ROCOL Z25 Fluid is a high performance, all round, water displacing, cleaning and penetrating lubricant offering excellent corrosion protection for up to 1 year.
- ROCOL Z25 Fluid demonstrates a good temperature range of -20C to +110C
- It provides a thin, high performance oily film with excellent indoor corrosion protection for up to 1 year on a wide range of components
- Provides good de-watering properties
- Exhibits good penetration to ensure complete de-watering and protection of intricate components
- The product is specially formulated to clean oilcontaminated parts leaving a light, corrosion protective film
- Ideal for light lubrication of chains, hinges, linkages and pins
- The product does not contain silicones or chlorinated solvents.
- ROCOL Z25 Fluid is used for de-watering andproviding a light, oily, corrosion protective film on components stored indoors.
- ROCOL Z25 Fluid is also ideal for the lubrication of many types of light to medium duty applications such as hinges, linkages, pins,slides etc.
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.