Product notice - Arrow Shield has been reformulated, and is now a non-flammable product formula making this one of the safest on the market. For more information on this change please click here.
Arrow C283 Shield NF Corrsoion Preventative
- Commodity Code 34049000
- Country of Origin United Kingdom
Arrow C283 Shield NF is formulated to provide excellent thin film corrosion prevention. It can also be used as a de-watering fluid, flushes away residues of oil, grease and other contaminants and acts as a deep penetrant into threads and mechanisms. Shield NF is classified as non-flammable and has a light fragrance.
- Highly effective corrosion preventative and moisture displacer.
- Also a versatile penetrant and light lubricant.
- Classified as non-flammable.
- Use in trigger, low pressure spray or in dip tanks applications.
- Suitable for use in mechanical, electrical, assembly, fabrication, maintenance and surface treatment applications.
- Film remains effective up to 150°C.
- Resists up to 100 hours salt spray.
- Pleasant odour.
- Protection of components, machined surfaces and equipment from corrosion during storage or transit.
- Protection of manufactured items in production environments to prevent corrosion, aid assembly and ensure items remain in original condition following storage.
- Displacement of water from electrical and ignition systems.
- Release of tightly corroded components, nuts and bolts during maintenance and repair.
- Routine lubrication of mechanisms, switches and contacts during maintenance
- Rail Cat No. 007/046107 (500ml)
- Rail Cat No. 007/046108 (5lt)
- Rail Cat No. 007/046109 (20lt)
- C284 Shield NF Corrosion Preventative
Click here to view further literature in our Arrow brochure section.
Data SheetsPlease login to access Datasheets
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.