Ardrox AV100D Heavy Duty Corrosion Inhibiting Compound
- Commodity Code 34031980
- Country of Origin France
- UN Number 1139 CL3
Ardrox AV 100D is a thixotropic, heavy duty, corrosion inhibiting compound (CIC). It forms a firm, waxy film. Available in various sizes. Ardrox® AV 100D is used in areas of the airframe subjected to severe corrosion conditions, on both unpainted and painted surfaces. Ardrox AV100D can be applied over Ardrox®AV8, a penetrating, water displacing CIC.
- It is applied over Ardrox® AV 8 penetrating water displacing CIC
- Protects the metals commonly used in airframe structures and aerospace components from corrosion
- Flash Point 38 °C / 100 °F minimum
- Non-volatile Content 71 % by weight minimum
- Density at 23 °C (73 °F) 990 kg/m³ Coverage 7 m²/L at 100 µm
- Application Temperature 15 to 30 °C / 60 to 85 °F
- Storage Temperature 4 to 38 °C / 40 to 100 °F
- Shelf Life 3 years from date of manufacture
- Colour Transparent, beige Film
- Appearance Firm waxy film Specific Film
- Weight 120 g/m2 Dry Film
- Thickness 100 to 200 µm
- Drying Time at Ambient Temperature At least 6 hours
Ardrox AV100D can be applied by rolling, brushing or spraying. Ardrox AV100D can be sprayed, preferably using the specifically designed AAS - System (airless application equipment). The coating should be applied at 120 to 300 µm / 4,7 - 12 mils wet thickness.
- Ardrox AV100D
- Long Term Corrosion Inhibiting Compound
- Supplied in various sizes
To view further Ardrox literature, please click here to visit our Ardrox brochure section.
Data SheetsPlease login to access Datasheets
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.