ARDROX 3968 is a corrosion inhibiting, de-watering fluid which will excellently displace fresh or salt water from metal surfaces. It contains a volatile solvent and when this has evaporated, a very thin oil film remains which gives protection to the metal surface.ARDROX 3968 provides an alternative to oven drying where the presence of the final thin oil film is not considered detrimental as temporary corrosion prevention is provided, the method allows a delay between various processing systems without the danger of corrosion.
- ARDROX® 3968 has extremely good spreading and penetrating properties
- Very suitable as an aid to freeing seized-up parts, particularly if these are wet
- Due to its water displacing properties, ARDROX® 3968 will rapidly restore electrical equipment which has been subjected to flooding to an operative condition
- Typical examples of this are electric motors, switchgear and automobile ignition systems
- Ardrox 3968
- Corrosion Preventative
- Supplied in various sizes /span>
Specifications and Information
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information in these documents is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £8.95*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £21.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.