Ardrox 3965 Water Displacing Corrosion Inhibitor
Ardrox 3965 is a blend of surfactants, corrosion inhibitors and oil in a petroleum-based solvent designed to have excellent dewatering and penetrating properties.
This coating leaves a thin, oily film on articles to which it is applied and will impart good corrosion protection.
Please Note: Ardrox 3965 is not recommended for outdoor storage protection. Ardrox 3302 or Ardrox 3140 can be used instead.
- Dewatering and temporary corrosion protection after pickling
- Temporary protection in inter-stage fabrication and storage of parts, sub-assemblies, dies and tools
- Penetrating fluid for freeing seized components
- Restoring wet electrical equipment to working order without the necessity for drying out
- Preservation of gas turbine compressors
- Maintenance protection of on-site plant and equipment
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.