Electrolube APL Acrylic Protective Lacquer is a flexible, fast drying transparent acrylic conformal coating for the protection of electronic circuitry.
£3.52 excl VAT
£4.22 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 24 days
UN Number: UN1263 CL3 II
Limited Quantity: 5L
£3.52 + VAT
£3.43 + VAT
£3.34 + VAT
APL has been formulated to meet many of today's commercial applications. This product has been formulated for professional use only.
- Excellent clarity, ideal for LED applications
- Offers excellent adhesion to all substrates
- Good temperature range and dielectric properties
- May be soldered through UV trace to aid inspection
- May be removed with solvents such as Ultrasolve (ULS)
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.