Recommended for application to deicing equipment, propeller blades and other critical air frame areas subject to damaging effects of high speed contact with rain, hail, dust and other corrosive elements.
- Pigments selected for electrical conductive capabilities and for maximum erosion, abrasion and impact resistance.
- Cured film resists chemicals such as lubricants, hydraulic fluids and aircraft fuels.
- Provides exceptional rain erosion resistance and conductivity for bleeding off surface static electricity.
- Gloss level - 10 maximum GU
- Delivery method - Solvent-borne
Specifications and Information
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information in these documents is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £8.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £21.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.