Akzo 8B6A Laminar X-500
Data SheetsPlease login to access Datasheets
Recommended for application to deicing equipment, propeller blades and other critical air frame areas subject to damaging effects of high speed contact with rain, hail, dust and other corrosive elements.
- A black, two-component catalyzed polyurethane conductive coating.
- Pigments selected for electrical conductive capabilities and for maximum erosion, abrasion and impact resistance.
- Cured film resists chemicals such as lubricants, hydraulic fluids and aircraft fuels.
- Provides exceptional rain erosion resistance and conductivity for bleeding off surface static electricity.
- Recommended for application to deicing equipment, propeller blades and other critical airframe areas subject to damaging effects of high speed contact with rain, hail, dust and other corrosive elements.
- Gloss level - 10 maximum GU
- Delivery method - Solvent-borne
- Curing Solution: 50C3A
- Thinner: 66C20 or 66C28
- HMS 20-1642
- DHMS C4.13
- PS 632
- HS7136, Type 1, Class B
- GMPS 4202A
- Akzo 8B6A Laminar X-500
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.