LOCTITEÂ® Product 7031 is a single component non-CFC solvent based formulation for cleaning and conditioning of surfaces to be bonded with Loctite cyanoacrylate adhesives.
£10.47 excl VAT
£12.56 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 17 days
UN Number: UN1950 CL2.1 N/A
Limited Quantity: 1L
£10.47 + VAT
£9.95 + VAT
£9.68 + VAT
£9.42 + VAT
SHELF GUARANTEE: 272 DAYS
We can only guarantee a shelf life of 272 days for this product
- LOCTITE 7031 is recommended as a final preassembly cleaning treatment for all surfaces to be bonded with Loctite cyanoacrylate adhesives.
- The product may be used to remove organic contaminants. It neutralises surfaces which might inhibit the cure speed of the adhesive.
- Loctite 7031 is applied after other treatments.
- Typical applications include cleaning of plated parts, surfaces contaminated with release agents and parts soiled by handling.
- This product can be used as an alternative to QUICK CLEAN 703.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.