Socomore Synclair A/C Water Based Cleaner
Efficient petroleum solvent free water-soluble cleaner for aircraft exteriors and parts. Use in a bath with hot or cold water, in high pressure cleaners or by wiping or brushing. Non-corrosive on metals.
- Cleaner free from petroleum solvents
- Used in many conditions - hot or cold water, high pressure cleaner - dipping, swabbing or brushing
- Non-corrosive on all metals
How to use:
- What is the best concentration to use? 5-20%, depending on the intended use.
- When is a 5% concentration used? For general aircraft cleaning (appearance).
- When is a 20% concentration used? To remove carbon deposits such as jet blast or the accumulation of Skydrol from underneath the airframe.
- How is the product applied to the exterior of an aircraft? Using an airless or HVLP (recommended) spray application system. It can also be applied using a brush.
- Is it necessary to rinse with water after application? Yes, preferably using hot water (55 C).
- What is the recommended concentration if using SYNCLAIR A/C in a bath? 10% concentration is recommended for immersion. Higher than this can create a silicate crust on the surface.
- AIRBUS CML 11-001C
- BOEING DPS 9.312 / Boeing D6-17487 (conform)
- AIR FRANCE FITS 5205404
- SNECMA DMP 12-300, DMP 13-300 / DMR 70-700
- TURBOMECA CCT 00508
- SAFRAN PR1500
- PRATT WHITNEY PWA 36604 Rev D - Stress Corrosion of Titanium ATSM F 945-12 (conform)
- DGA (French Army) Fiche identification n 3506 - Attestation Aptitude Aéronautique n 051
- AIR CANADA 99904A1523
- NATO NSN #.7930AD0000025
- SAE AMS 1526C, AMS 1535C, ARP 1755B (conform)
- EUROCOPTER ECA 3084
- CAAC HH0109-AAD
- Synclair A/C Water Based Cleaner
- Supplied in various sizes
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.