Features of M-Aero:
- Corrosion inhibited
- Unique formulation
- No ozone depleting potential
- No VOCs
- Not hazardous
- Low toxicity, no glycol ethers
- Low foaming
- Low BOD/COD values
- Not flammable
Esseco Aqueous Cleaner M-AERO is a heavy duty, environmentally sensible, inorganic based, aqueous cleaner designed specifically for cleaning aluminium, magnesium and titanium alloys to rigorous aircraft industry specifications as well as other ferrous and non-ferrous alloys. The unique chemistry of Esseco Aqueous Cleaner MAERO makes it ideal for use in ultrasonic, agitated batch washer and spray washer applications. This product exhibits oil splitting properties at elevated temperatures so may be used with skimming or coalescing filtering systems to extend bath life.
- Boeing BAC 5763 Emulsion Cleaning and Aqueous Degreasing, Type II, Class 1&2, grade B
- Boeing BAC 5749 Alkaline Cleaning
- Boeing PS 12024 Cleaning, Aqueous Degreasing
- Boeing D6-17487, Exterior and General Cleaners and Liquid Waxes
- AMS 1526B, Cleaner for Aircraft Exterior Surfaces Water-Miscible, Pressure Spraying Type
- Douglas Aircraft CSD#1, General Purpose Cleaner
- Pratt & Whitney, PMC 1440, Aqueous Metal Cleaner
- Rolls Royce CSS200, Control Procedures for the Purchase and Supply of Consumable Materials Used During Manufacture
- Rolls Royce CSS 204, Aqueous Cleaners
Specifications and Information
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information in these documents is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £8.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £21.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.