ARDROX 7050W is a thickened alkaline liquid specifically formulated to remove temporary protective coatings from metal surfaces.
£269.06 excl VAT
£322.87 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 59 days
UN Number: UN3055 CL8 III
Commodity Code: NOT APPLICABLE
£269.06 + VAT
£255.61 + VAT
£248.88 + VAT
£242.15 + VAT
- A non-ammoniated product, it clings to the surface, penetrates the coating, and then easily rinses off with water.
- ARDROX 7050W is biodegradable and safe on all metals
- ARDROX 7050W is applied full strength at room temperature. Spray, brush, or mop it on the surface and allow it to penetrate the coating (5 to 15 minutes, usually).
- If necessary, scrub with a brush or mop.
- Remove the ARDROX 7050W and coating using a cold-water, high pressure rinse.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.