AQUANOX A4241 is a new aqueous cleaning solution designed with a revolutionary inhibition technology to be effective on the toughest soils while protecting even the most sensitive parts from etch or darkening.
£595.30 excl VAT
£714.36 inc VAT
47 In stock
UN Number: UN3267 CL8 III
£595.30 + VAT
£565.54 + VAT
£550.65 + VAT
£535.77 + VAT
- Can be used in a multi-process environment
- Can be used in spray batch, spray in-line and stencil cleaning processes
- Provides brilliant solder joints with no sump side additives
- Consistent cleaning results with minimal bath monitoring
- AQUANOX A4241 is multi metal safe including bare aluminum and copper
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.