Arrow A146 Supersolve CC Contact Cleaner 300ml Aerosol
- Commodity Code 27101221
- Country of Origin United Kingdom
- UN Number 1950 CL2.1
Data SheetsPlease login to access Datasheets
Provides long-lasting lubrication and protection against wear and corrosion. Low residual odour. Provides medium to heavy lubrication of components, hinges, linkages and bearings. Dispels water, resists salt attack and wash off. Residual lubricant remains effective at up to 250C.
SPRAY GREASE Aerosol provides a specially formulated blend of lubricants which displace and repel water, resist heat and salt attack and provide long-lasting lubrication and protection against the elements, packaged in a convenient aerosol spray can.
- Provides long-lasting lubrication and protection against wear and corrosion.
- Contains medicinal white oils and viscosity modifiers.
- Low residual odour.
- Provides medium to heavy lubrication of components, hinges, linkages and bearings.
- Dispels water, resists salt attack and wash off.
- Residual lubricant remains effective at up to 250C.
- Ideal for routine maintenance repair and assembly of components, machinery, plant andequipment.
- Suitable for the lubrication of locks, hinges, splines, linkages and other moving parts.
Accreditations and Registrations:
- British Coal Industry Assessment No: 7977
- Arrow A310
- Spray Grease
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.