Socomore Socosolv A3582 Cleaning Solvent 20Lt Drum
Socomore Socosolv A3582 is a VOC free solvent that removes CICs, TPCs, oils and greases from aircraft surfaces. Supplied in a 20lt Pail.
- Commodity Code 38140090
- Country of Origin France
Data SheetsPlease login to access datasheets
Please Note: Specifications and approvals are subject to change at any time. Users should always consult their AMM or the OEM when selecting products to ensure items have the release needed. Only specifications listed on the order confirmation will be certified on the Silmid CofC.
SOCOSOLV A3582 is an emulsifiable and thixotropic solvent. The controlled viscosity gives good adherence on surfaces while permitting increased contact time with the soils or the coatings to be removed. The product may be easily rinsed off with pressurised water.
- Removes waxy and oily temporary protective coatings, tenacious oils and hardened greases on landing gear, undercarriage bays, wheels, and holds.
- May be used for all aircraft surfaces- landing gear, undercarriage bays, wheels, and holds.
- Inert on ferrous metals and light alloys, painted or non painted. No embrittlement on high tensile steel.
- AIRBUS AIMS 09-00-002: Exterior and General Cleaners (conform) / Maintenance application code 08BDA1 / CML 11-032A
- AIR FRANCE FITS 51-074-04
- SNCF (French Railways) Symbols 02108244 (20 litres) 72101212 (200 litres)
- SAE AMS 1535C : Cleaner, Transparent Plastic (conform)
- BOEING BOEING D6-17487 [Carbon Removers] - [Exterior and General Cleaners and Liquid Waxes, Polishes and Polishing Compounds] - [Solvent Cleaners ; General Cleaning] (conform)
- ATR Item 11-027
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.