Arrow A011 GL Remover 300ml Aerosol
Arrow GL Remover aerosol provides a convenient and efficient means to remove glue and label residues from a wide variety of surfaces in an aerosol format.
- Commodity Code 34029090
- Country of Origin United Kingdom
- UN Number 1950 CL2.1
Data SheetsPlease login to access datasheets
Arrow A445 Breakfree TF is a machining lubricant that has a concentrated blend of extreme pressure agents to form a lubricating film that prevents metal to metal contact at high temperatures. BREAKFREE TF Aerosol is a non-chlorinated lubricant designed to give excellent lubrication under the extreme pressures experienced in tapping and drilling operations.
- A concentrated blend of extreme pressure agents to form a lubricating film that prevents metal to metal contact at high temperatures.
- Contains no chlorinated paraffins.
- Precision aerosol application.
- Especially recommended for use in broaching, extruding,tapping, swaging and cutting operations where extreme pressures apply.
- Particularly effective on stainless steel cutting and drilling applications.
- Eliminates build up of heat which prolongs the life of tools, bearings and cams.
- Heavy duty performance.
- Trichloroethane free
- Suitable for use on ferrous and non-ferrous metals and alloys, Breakfree TF Aerosol provides the lubricating properties lacking in standard machining fluids to enable precise machining of the hardest and most sensitive types of stainless, nimonic and titanium steels.
- Breakfree TF Aerosol is used for the broad variety of broaching, chamfering, cutting, drilling, extruding, grinding, knurling, milling, swaging, tapping and threading operations.
- Generally Breakfree TF Aerosol is also used to lubricate lathe centres, steady rests, thrust bearings, cams, die and machine ways etc.
- Breakfree TF Aerosol is intended for use in all engineering, construction and fabrication and in mechanical and electrical maintenance workshops.
- Shake can before use.
- Spray Breakfree TF Aerosol onto the work-piece and tool.
- Proceed with machining operation.
- Re-apply as necessary
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.