Arrow C178 Handisan Wipes (Pack of 150 Wipes)
HANDISAN WIPES are a hygienic, rapid and simple way of hand sanitising prior to handling food or performing duties where a high degree of cleanliness is a necessity.
- Commodity Code 33049900
- Country of Origin United Kingdom
- UN Number 3175 CL4.1
Data SheetsPlease login to access datasheets
Lotoxane Fast is a highly refined solvent blend offering a combination of low odour excellent degreasing power and minimal residue on drying. It is highly refined for minimal residue on drying. Low odour and controlled evaporation reduce exposure in the workplace. It contains no aromatic hydrocarbons.
With excellent compatibility with metals and most plastics. It has a Flash point 40C, Lotoxane Fast will evaporate and dry three times faster than standard Lotoxane.
- Low odour
- Reduced hazard to user
- Helps in reducing VOCs
- Can be recycled for reduced consumption
- Removal of oils, greases, machining fluids and general contamination in manufacturing process
- Pre cleaning prior to NDT or inspection
- Removal of temporary protective coatings/dewaxing; Cleaning prior to painting or bonding operations
- Degreasing of machinery, components and assemblies during maintenance and repair
- Cleaning electrical and electronic equipment
- De-watering components and electrical systems
- Manual Cleaning: Apply to the surface by spray or paintbrush.
- Agitate stubborn deposits if required with a stiff brush and wipe away residues with a clean cloth.
- Suitable for use with most types of degreasing stations.
- Dip tank: Allow adequate contact time, typically 10 - 15 minutes, then remove and allow to drain, agitate components if required.
- To reduce losses from the tank it is advised that a close fitting lid is used.
- Parts washers: Cold use only. Leave components to air dry naturally.
Accreditations and Registrations:
- Rolls Royce CSS255 Type A,B,D
- Rolls Royce OMAT 1/257H
- Pratt and Whitney SPOP 208 Solvent Wiping- SPMC 216-1 solvent liquid and SPMC 216-2 for solvent wipes
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.