Arrow A104 Handy Foam Surface Cleaner 400ml Aerosol
- Commodity Code 34029090
- Country of Origin United Kingdom
- UN Number 1950 CL2.1
Data SheetsPlease login to access datasheets
ZINC GALVA aerosol is a zinc-rich primer/paint designed to protect surfaces from corrosion. Zinc Galva works by providing a sacrificial zinc rich film which by electrolytic action prevents corrosion of underlying steelwork.
Suitable for use as a primer coating Zinc Galva may be over painted where required. Galva is particularly effective in the protection of galvanised surfaces and steelwork following cutting and welding.
- Provides long term sacrificial corrosion protection to metal surfaces
- Leaves a smooth tough grey coating
- Repairs damage to galvanised surfaces following welding and cutting
- Zinc Galva Aerosol may be used on any metal fabrication, particularly any involving exposed steel
- Provides protection to galvanised surfaces where galvanised sections have been welded together or where cutting, drilling or machining operations have exposed bare steel edges
- This versatile coating may also be used as a primer or base coat to provide long-term corrosion protection to any exposed ferrous metal surfaces
- Provides temporary anti-corrosion protection to ferrous metal exposed to the air as a result of accidental damage
- Arrow A086
- Zinc Galva Galvanising Compound
- 400ml Aerosol
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.