THICKENED OXALWASH contains a blend of detergents, oxalic acid and gelling agents to clean trains carriages and other rolling stock, removing dirt oil and rust grains/staining.
£27.95 excl VAT
£33.54 inc VAT
1 In stock
UN Number: UN3265 CL8 II
£27.95 + VAT
£26.55 + VAT
£25.85 + VAT
£25.16 + VAT
- Viscous formula enhances cling, reduces run off, and provides extended contact times for areas where soil build-ups are particularly high
- Ready to use formula requires no mixing or dilution
- Contains detergents and oxalic acid to rapidly remove dirt oil and grime from surfaces
- Oxalic acid dissolves brake/iron dust particles and removes iron stains from paintwork
- Contains no mineral acids minimizing damage to concrete sleepers, floors and mortar
- Will not damage glass
- Rinses easily
- Specifically formulated for use within the rail industry
- Suitable for cleaning locomotives, carriages, freight wagons, tankers, trams and underground trains
- Also an excellent fallout remover which will remove iron deposits from vehicle paintwork, window frames, and cladding
- Thickened Oxalwash is designed for manual application. To areas where staining and soiling is particularly heavy
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.