Arrow C961 Sodaklenz Low Foam Degreaser 20Lt Drum
Arrow C961 SODAKLENZ has been developed to meet the need for a heavy-duty product for the removal of grease, oil, dirt, and carbon deposits from components and equipment.
- Commodity Code 34029090
- Country of Origin United Kingdom
- UN Number 1760 CL8
Data SheetsPlease login to access datasheets
AIRCRAFT CLEANER 281 is a non caustic alkaline cleaner formulated for the removal of all soiling from aircraft exterior surfaces. Aircraft Cleaner 281 complies with AMS 1526C, Boeing D6-17487 and Douglas CSD #1.
- Designed to remove residues of oil, grease, grime and carbon from the exterior surfaces of aircraft.
- Non corrosive to most metals making this formula an exceptional degreaser in production and maintenance areas.
- Complies with AMS1526C.
- Suitable for aircraft operators and manufacturers within the aerospace industry.
- Highly economical in use
- Cleaning exteriors of aircraft and helicopters.
- Suitable also for cleaning aircraft interiors.
- General grease and oil removal from aircraft components in maintenance, overhaul and repair operations.
- MANUAL Dilute 1 part Aircraft Cleaner 281 with up to 30 parts water. Apply by spray, brush or mop, starting at the bottom and working up. Agitate with a soft brush. Rinse residues off with clean water. Do not allow the product to dry on the surface.
- MACHINE CLEANING Apply by a pressure washer or foam generator to give a nozzle concentration of 1:30. Starting at the bottom and working upwards. Leave for a few minutes then rinse away with high-pressure water
Accreditations and Registrations
- AMS 1526C
- Boeing D6-17487
- Douglas CSD#1
- Airbus UK
- Helicopter Services Norway
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.