Lotoxane is a unique highly refined, non flammable, residue free, non aromatic solvent degreaser
£100.06 excl VAT
£120.07 inc VAT
Commodity Code: 27101221
Country of Origin: United Kingdom
£100.06 + VAT
£95.06 + VAT
£92.56 + VAT
£90.05 + VAT
- Removes residues of oils, greases and machine coolant from machined parts, castings, panels and electrical/ electronic components
- Refined formulation will not damage sensitive equipment or components
- Contains no aromatic hydrocarbons and is not classified as flammable, flashpoint 62°C
- Designed to provide a versatile degreasing solution for all manufacturing, maintenance, inspection and surface preparation needs
- Widely approved for sensitive aerospace applications
- Virtually odourless
- Use Lotoxane undiluted
- Lotoxane may be applied by spray, swab, brush and it is suitable for use in dip and ultrasonic tanks.
- Apply product, agitate surface if required and wipe or air dry.
- Scientifics Approved
- Boeing Aircraft Co D6-17487
- Rail Cat No: 007/025034
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.