Arrow C043 Lotoxane Degreaser
Data SheetsPlease login to access Datasheets
LOTOXANE® is a high quality solvent degreaser that offers professional users a versatile, safe alternative to more hazardous products. It is widely approved by major OEMs for production and maintenance cleaning.
- Very low odour
- Reduced hazard to user
- Helps in reducing VOCs’
- Can be recycled for reduced consumption
- Removal of oils, greases, machining fluids and general contamination in manufacturing process
- Pre cleaning prior to NDT or inspection
- Removal of temporary protective coatings/dewaxing; Cleaning prior to painting or bonding operations
- Degreasing of machinery, components and assemblies during maintenance and repair
- Cleaning electrical and electronic equipment
- De-watering components and electrical systems
Specifications & Approvals:
- Rolls Royce CSS255 Type A,B,D
- Rolls Royce OMAT 1/257G
- Airbus CML ABR 9-0140
- Boeing D6-17487 Revision L
- South African Airways
- Rail Cat Approval 007/025037 500ml trigger
- Rail Cat Approval 007/025035 210ltr
- Rail Cat Approval 007/025033 5ltr
- Rail Cat Approval 007/025034 20ltr
- MIL PRF 680c Type II
- Arrow C043
- Lotoxane Degreaser
Click here to view further literature in our Arrow brochure section.
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.