ECOWASH AUTOSHINE is a specially formulated blend of detergents, emulsi?ers, water softeners and shine additives for streak-less cleaning, degreasing and enhancing of new and worn rolling stock.
£42.41 excl VAT
£50.89 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 10 days
£42.41 + VAT
£40.29 + VAT
£39.23 + VAT
£38.17 + VAT
- Ecowash Autoshine is formulated with a pH between 8.0 and 10.0 to ensure livery and rolling stock remain in pristine condition.
- Ecowash Autoshine helps build a water and soil resistant finish.
- Ecowash Autoshine is not aggressive to sensitive galvanized or aluminium surfaces.
- Ecowash Autoshine removes oil, greases, dirt and grime from rolling stock exteriors.
- Enhances shine on dulling and new paint and vinyl coatings.
- Highly concentrated and economical in use.
- Also an excellent multipurpose cleaner for floors and other hard surfaces.
- Suitable for cleaning locomotives, carriages, freight wagons, tankers, trams and underground trains.
- Ecowash may be used for manual cleaning or via automatic washing plants.
- Ecowash is suitable for use in reclaim wash units.
- Also suitable for cleaning train interiors, floors tables and other hard surfaces.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.