Features of Arrow Rapide Dye and Ink Remover:
- Very low odour gives a much better working atmosphere and means no drowsiness or dizziness is experienced by users
- Excellent cost in use, with significantly less wastage of product through evaporation before and during application
- Residue free finish leaves piece ready for next process with no requirement for a secondary clean
- Removes inks and dyes without smearing
- Equally effective as a degreaser for removing oil, cutting fluid, grease and other general soiling
- Safe for use on polyurethane and epoxy painted surfaces
Applications: Removing ink markings from metal blanks or components Removing engineering blue used in component marking operations Cleaning parts during key stages of NDT dye penetrant testing Cleaning prior to painting or powder coating
Specifications: ARP1755B ASTM F 945-12 Rolls Royce CSS200 Rolls Royce CSS226 Rolls Royce CSS255 Type A (Metals) Rolls Royce CSS255 Type D (NDT) Rolls Royce CSS255 Type E (Wipes for Composites/Paint) Rolls Royce MLC104 Rolls Royce O/MAT
Specifications and Information
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information in these documents is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £8.95*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £21.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.