Arrow C180 HDD Heavy Duty Solvent Degreaser
HDD is a highly active blend of solvents and emulsifiers designed to clear rapidly the heaviest hydrocarbon oils and grease from plant, machinery, components and assemblies.
Lotoxane is the trusted, safe solution for professional degreasing. A non-flammable, near odourless alternative to the hazardous solvents used for all types of degreasing operations throughout industry.
Tested and approved by numerous OEMs it is in daily use worldwide for the removal of lubricants, protective coatings, cutting oils and hydraulic oils from metals, plastics, composites and painted surfaces. Extremely versatile, it can be applied by spray, brush, dip tank or ultrasonic bath.
The acute risk of flammability when using traditional degreasers is eliminated. The very low odour dramatically improves the environment for the worker and often means the same task can be carried out safely with less PPE. Furthermore, the controlled evaporation and high contaminant loading of Lotoxane both lowers cost and reduces VOC emissions.
LOTOXANE XF is a high quality solvent degreaser that offers professional users a versatile alternative to more hazardous products. It is widely approved by major OEMs for production and maintenance cleaning.
- Reduced hazard to user
- Flash point 27C
- Effectively replaces thinners, MEK, toluene and other more hazardous solvents
- Helps in reducing VOCs'
- Removal of oils, greases, machining fluids and general contamination in manufacturing process
- Pre cleaning prior to NDT or inspection
- Removal of temporary protective coatings/de-waxing; Cleaning prior to painting or bonding operations maintenance and repair
- Cleaning electrical and electronic equipment
- De-watering components and electrical systems
- Manual Cleaning: Apply to the surface by spray or paintbrush. Agitate stubborn deposits if required with a stiff brush and wipe away residues with a clean cloth.
- Dip tank: Allow adequate contact time, typically 10 - 15 minutes, then remove and allow to drain, agitate components if required. To reduce losses from the tank it is advised that a close fitting lid is used.
- Parts washers: Cold use only. Leave components to air dry naturally.
Accreditations and Registrations
- Rolls Royce CSS255 Type A,B,D
- Rolls Royce OMAT 1/257H
- BAE R10-6027 (cleaning - cold solvent - critical applications)
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.