Vibra-Tite VC-3 Threadmate is one of the most versatile threadlockers available on the market. Unlike traditional liquid lockers which cure to form a hard bond, VC-3 is a blend of resins designed to remain flexible and absorb vibration. This unique difference makes VC-3 coated fasteners truly adjustable, removable, and reusable.
£31.38 excl VAT
£37.66 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 8 days
UN Number: UN1139 CL3 II
Limited Quantity: 5L
£31.38 + VAT
£29.81 + VAT
£29.03 + VAT
£28.24 + VAT
Prevents Loosening Of Fasteners From Shock & Vibration
- An acrylic polymer that dampens and absorbs vibration
- Will not harden like anaerobic threadlockers
- Works with metal, wood, plastic (Nylon, PPE, PP) and more
- Fasteners are easily adjusted, removed and reused
- Works on fasteners of any shape or size, from tiny eyeglass screws to large construction bolts
- Works with internal or external threads
- Excellent Coated Shelf Life: Parts coated with Vibra-Tite VC-3 can be stored indefinitely before use.
- Versatile: Vibra-Tite VC-3 adheres to both ferrous and non-ferrous metals, most platings, wood, and plastic* screws. (*Recommended only for Nylon, PE, and PP plastics.)
- Creates a Reliable, Powerful Lock & Seal: With exceptional reliability, Vibra-Tite VC-3 holds parts in place even during extreme vibration and resists leakage by acting as a dam between mated threads.
- Offers Multiple Reuses: Using steady pressure and standard hand tools, parts coated with Vibra-Tite VC-3 can easily be adjusted, removed, and reused.
- Minimizes Galling/Stripping: Since Vibra-Tite VC-3 remains a thick, resilient, taffy-like “viscous resin,” its cold flow properties actually minimize galling or stripping of soft threads during reuse.
- Total Resistance to Fresh & Salt Water: Unlike anaerobics, VC-3 can be air dried then installed into a mating part under both fresh and salt water.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.