Three Bond 1401 contains synthetic resins and rubbers as its main components. In a single application it prevents screws, nuts and bolts from loosening, leaking and rusting. Threaded components assembled with TB1401 are designed to be removable with a force approximately 10 ~ 20% greater than that used for fastening.
£32.77 excl VAT
£39.32 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 24 days
UN Number: UN1992 CL3 II
Limited Quantity: 1L
£32.77 + VAT
£31.13 + VAT
£30.31 + VAT
£29.49 + VAT
Being an air drying resin TB1401 cures completely even outside the confines of threaded sections. Therefore it can be used to replace conventional low strength anaerobic threadlockers and tamper-proof paints, and is applicable to plastics parts.
For screws which require greater locking and are not subjected to frequent disassembly, Three Bond 1300 Series anaerobic locking agents are recommended.
- Cured Three Bond 1401 is resilient and provides excellent vibration and impact resistance.
- Being of low viscosity, it penetrates into threads to prevent loosening and leakage.
- Prevents rusting and corrosion.
- Excellent locking effect with easy disassembly with normal tools.
- Does not effect plastics or painted parts.
- Can be used in a wide range of temperatures.
- Maintains locking effect permanently.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.