£33.18 excl VAT
£39.82 inc VAT
60 In stock
- The product cures when confined in the absence of air between close fitting metal surfaces and prevents loosening and leakage from shock and vibration
- Particularly suitable for applications such as adjustment of set screws, small diameter or long engagement length fasteners, where easy disassembly is required without shearing the screw
- The thixotropic nature of Loctite 222 reduces the migration of liquid product after application to the substrate
Loctite 222 provides the following product characteristics:
- Technology- Acrylic
- Chemical Type - Dimethacrylate ester
- Appearance (uncured) - Purple liquidLMS
- Fluorescence - Positive under UV lightLMS
- Components - One component requires no mixing
- Viscosity - Low thixotropic
- Cure - Anaerobic
- Secondary Cure - Activator
- Application- Threadlocking
- Strength - Low
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.