Alpha A2024 Tyre Sidewall Sprayable Adhesive
Alpha A2024 Adhesive is a water based adhesive containing a rust inhibitor, suitable for bonding old rubber to new rubber, e.g. in the repair of conveyor belts, or manufacture of retread tyres.
- Alpha A 2024 is a sprayable adhesive with a built in indicator to determine the correct time to retread.
- Alpha A 2024 must be sprayed through a conventional air assisted spray gun containing no brass or copper parts.
- The adhesive is applied evenly to the tyre, ensuring that no runs or drips are present.
- Drips or runs slow down the drying process
- The tyre is ready to retread when the tyre has completely changed from white to black, with no white specks present.
- If the tyre is retreaded when white specks are present the new tread will blow at the points where there was water present
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.