3M Super 77 Multi-Purpose Spray Adhesive 500ml Aerosol
3M Super 77 Multi-Purpose Spray is a multi-purpose aerosol adhesive.
- Commodity Code 35061000
- Country of Origin Poland
- UN Number 1950 CL2.1
Data SheetsPlease login to access datasheets
3M Super 77 Spray Adhesive is a multipurpose adhesive suitable for a wide range of applications, bonding lightweight materials such as fibreglass, foam, paper, felt, wood, plastic and more.
Multipurpose adhesive with a fast, aggressive tack suitable for a wide range of applications, bonding lightweight materials such as fibreglass, foam, paper, felt, wood, plastic and more.
- Offers a fast, aggressive tack that bonds a wide range of lightweight materials
- The low soak-in of the adhesive eliminates clamping and dry time
- Bonds paper, cardboard, fabric, insulation, plastic, metal, wood, and more
- Repositionable while providing long-lasting strength
- Soft, non-dimpling glue lines
- Allows for a bond time of 15 seconds to 30 minutes
- Typical applications include general assembly, temporary holding, palletising and label attachment
- Bond insulating material such as polystyrene, rock wool, glass wool
- Attaching fibreglass insulation and drywall corner beads
- Bond thin decorative film, foils, and fabrics
- General maintenance and repair projects
- For variety of display and furniture jobs
- Picture framing and mounting displays.
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.