- The use of NOA 61 eliminates premixing, drying or heat curing operations common to other adhesive systems.
- Curing time is remarkably fast, and is dependent upon the thickness applied and the amount of ultraviolet light energy available.
- NOA 61 meets Federal Specification MIL-A-3920 for optical adhesives and is approved for use on all government contracts specifying such adhesives.
- The adhesive is designed to give the best possible optical bond to glass surfaces, metals, fiberglass and glass filled plastics.
- NOA61 is recommended for bonding lenses, prisms and mirrors for military, aerospace and commercial optics as well as for terminating and splicing optical fibers.
- NOA 61 also has excellent clarity, low shrinkage and as light flexibility that make it superior to other materials for optical bonding.
- These characteristics are important in order for the user to produce high quality optics and achieve long term performance under changing environments.
- NOA 61 is cured by ultraviolet light with maximum absorption within the range of 320-380 nanometers with peak sensitivity around 365nm.
Specifications and Information
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information in these documents is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £8.95*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £21.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.