£321.15 excl VAT
£385.38 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 73 days
UN Number: UN1294 CL3/1133 CL3 II
Limited Quantity: 1L
Hazardous for transport
- After mixing the application it cures to provide tough, resilient bonds having good heat and creep resistance
- A particular feature of this adhesive is the high initial bond strength it provides
- Specially designed for the vacuum press bonding of PVC sheeting to wood, fibreboard and most porous substrates
- Due to its high green strength this adhesive system permits edge trimming to be carried out immediately after the laminate is removed from the vacuum former
- Bostik 7132 will also bond with polyolefin foams, polyester films, most plastic laminating films, foils, sheet metal surfaces and to cellulosics in general
- Bostik 24T is used to ensure the development of heat and creep resistant bonds
- Meets the requirements of BMS5-127 Type 2 Class 2 Revision F
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.