Bostik 7132K Solvent Borne Adhesive 1USG Kit *BMS5-127 Type 2 Class 2 Revision J
Bostik 7132K Adhesive 1USG Kit is a solvent bourne, polyester resin based formulation supplied in two parts, Bostik 7132R adhesive and Boscodur 24T curing agent.
- Commodity Code 32081010
- Country of Origin United States
- UN Number 1133 CL3 / 1294 CL3
Product notice - This product contains diisocyanates which have restrictions on supply and use in Great Britain. Click here to read more.
Data SheetsPlease login to access datasheets
Bostik’s L7132K is a kit containing L7132R and Boscodur 24T. L7132K is a two-component adhesive system specifically designed for use in the vacuum form bonding of PVC films to wood, fiberboards, and most porous substrates. Characterized by its high green strength, L7132K permits for edge trimming immediately after removal from the vacuum former.
In addition to securing strong, resilient anchorage to PVC, L7132R displays inherently high adhesion to polyolefin foams, polyester films, most plastic laminating films, foils, sheet metal surfaces, and to cellulosics in general. Boscodur 24T is used to ensure the development of heat and creep resistant bonds.
- After mixing the application it cures to provide tough, resilient bonds having good heat and creep resistance
- A particular feature of this adhesive is the high initial bond strength it provides
- Specially designed for the vacuum press bonding of PVC sheeting to wood, fibreboard and most porous substrates
- Due to its high green strength this adhesive system permits edge trimming to be carried out immediately after the laminate is removed from the vacuum former
- Bostik 7132 will also bond with polyolefin foams, polyester films, most plastic laminating films, foils, sheet metal surfaces and to cellulosics in general
- Bostik 24T is used to ensure the development of heat and creep resistant bonds
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.