Bostik 1782 clear adhesive is a general purpose adhesive, the dried film of which is virtually colourless and non-staining.
£107.05 excl VAT
£128.46 inc VAT
UN Number: UN1133 CL3 II
Limited Quantity: 5L
Hazardous for transport
£107.05 + VAT
£104.23 + VAT
£101.41 + VAT
- Bostik 1782 clear adhesive is of medium viscosity.
- Provides a strong bond which has good chemical and temperature resistance.
- Excellent ageing properties.
- Bostik 1782 clear adhesive has many industrial uses and is particularly suitable for bonding leather, metals, wood, canvas, PVC and other plastics.
- It is widely used in the manufacture of toys, leather goods, furniture, upholstery, jewellery, many kinds of plastic-ware, etc.
- The UK Ministry of Defence quality assurance and release document relating to Bostik 1782 clear adhesive is AFS 265D.
NOTE: To obtain enhanced bond properties with better resistance to high temperatures, oil, petrol and kerosene (see later) Bostik 1782 clear adhesive may be used in conjunction with Bostikure D Curing Agent* as a two part, cold curing adhesive system.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.