Scotch-Weld 847 adhesive is a high strength, fast setting nitrile based adhesive, suitable for bonding nitrile to a wide range of surfaces.
£12.23 excl VAT
£14.68 inc VAT
UN Number: UN1133 CL3 II
Limited Quantity: 5L
£12.23 + VAT
£11.62 + VAT
£11.31 + VAT
£11.01 + VAT
Features of Scotch Weld 847:
- 3M™ Nitrile High Performance Rubber & Gasket Adhesives 847 and 847H provide strong flexible bonds
- Rubber & gasket adhesive 847 is a medium viscosity grade adhesive for many brush or flow applications
- Rubber & gasket adhesive 847 meets the requirements of Mil-C-4003
- Rubber & gasket adhesive 847H is a high viscosity grade adhesive for many brush or flow applications requiring gap filling or reduced soak-in
- Quick drying
- Excellent resistance to many fuels and oils
- Bond leather, nitrile rubber, most plastics, and gasketing materials to a variety of substrates
- May be heat cured to obtain improved physical properties
- Temperature of the adhesive and surfaces to be bonded should be at least 65°F (18°C)
- Porous Surfaces: Brush, flow or spray a thin, even coat of adhesive to one or both surfaces. Coating both surfaces is preferred since it gives greater strength and permits longer open time before bonding. Very absorbent materials may require more than one coat. Bond while adhesive is still wet or aggressively tacky. Join surfaces with firm pressure.
- Non-Porous Surfaces: Brush, flow or spray a thin, even coat of adhesive to both surfaces. Allow adhesive to dry until tacky. Join surfaces with firm pressure.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.