3M 847 Nitrile High Performance Rubber & Gasket Adhesive
Data SheetsPlease login to access Datasheets
3MNitrile High Performance Rubber Gasket Adhesives 847 and 847H provide strong flexible bondsRubber gasket adhesive 847 is a medium viscosity grade adhesive for many brush or flow applicationsRubber gasket adhesive 847 meets the requirements of Mil-C-4003Rubber gasket adhesive 847H is a high viscosity grade adhesive for many brush or flow applications requiring gap filling or reduced soak-in
Quick dryingExcellent resistance to many fuels and oilsBond leather, nitrile rubber, most plastics, and gasketing materials to a variety of substratesMay be heat cured to obtain improved physical propertiesTemperature of the adhesive and surfaces to be bonded should be at least 65F (18C)
- Porous Surfaces: Brush, flow or spray a thin, even coat of adhesive to one or both surfaces.
- Coating both surfaces is preferred since it gives greater strength and permits longer open time before bonding.
- Very absorbent materials may require more than one coat.
- Bond while adhesive is still wet or aggressively tacky. Join surfaces with firm pressure.
- Non-Porous Surfaces:Brush, flow or spray a thin, even coat of adhesive to both surfaces.
- Allow adhesive to dry until tacky. Join surfaces with firm pressure.
- 3M 847
- Nitrile High Performance Rubber and Gasket Adhesive
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.