3M 1300L Neoprene High Performance Rubber and Gasket Adhesive (Toluene Free) 1Lt Can
- Commodity Code 35069190
- Country of Origin France
- UN Number 1133 CL3
Data SheetsPlease login to access Datasheets
3M 1300L Neoprene is the most versatile of our rubber and gasket adhesives. They may be used to bond metal, wood, most plastics, and neoprene, reclaim, SBR, and butyl rubber. They have high immediate strength and excellent heat resistance. 3M 1300L is a lower solids, lower viscosity version of 3M Adhesive 1300.
- Temperature performance range is -30°F (-34°C) to 300°F (149°C).
- Bonding Range: 3M Scotch-Weld Adhesive 1300L up to 8 minutes.
- Versatile - Bonds neoprene, SBR, butyl and other types of rubber to various substrates.
- Please Note: This does not meet the MMM-A-121 spec, only the "with toluene" version does.
- 3M 1300L
- Neoprene High Performance Rubber and Gasket Adhesive
- Toluene Free
- 1Lt Can
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.