Axson Adekit A210 is used forBonding of bodywork, bonding of metallic structures (racing vehicles aeronautics), bonding of insert and
£19.98 excl VAT
£23.98 inc VAT
15 In stock
£19.98 + VAT
£18.98 + VAT
£18.48 + VAT
£17.98 + VAT
Features of ADEKIT A 210:
- 2 component room temperature cure polyurethane adhesive
- Non sagging paste product suitable for vertical applications and to fill irregular joints
- Slow setting product adapted to cover and bond big surfaces
- Excellent vibrations, impacts and noise damping
- Excellent behaviour at low temperatures
- Product adapted to assemblies involving dissimilar materials
- Excellent mechanical performances and ageing
- Excellent strength to dynamic loads (vibrations and impacts)
- Product adapted to stringent ageing and aggressive environments
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.